In-Year Transfer

In year transfer is the term used when students transfer from one school to another school during the academic year.

Process of application

If you are hoping to move your daughter to The Belvedere Academy from another secondary school within Liverpool please contact her existing school to instigate an in year transfer. Your daughter’s school will send the completed paperwork to Liverpool City Council Admissions department who will contact you once they have processed your request.

If you are new to the city or would like to transfer your daughter from a school in another authority to The Belvedere Academy, please apply to Liverpool City Council Admissions department on 0151 233 3006 or see for further information.

Please note: The Belvedere Academy is currently oversubscribed in each year group so there are no places available for in year transfer students. This does not affect your right of appeal.