Tickets £4, available from the Finance Office.
Current Size: 100%
We believe in rewarding good work and good behaviour!
Students will be praised and rewarded regularly if their conduct is a credit to the academy. The Belvedere Academy rewards good behaviour, attendance and citizenship in addition to effort and exceptional work.
Success in work is rewarded by the Credit system. Students are praised and then recognised/rewarded for good effort and work (both inside and outside of classrooms) and gain certificates, badges and other rewards.
Interim Reports will carry an effort grade in each subject. Staff meet on a regular basis to discuss any individuals who are giving cause for concern and parents are invited into the Academy to play a part in the monitoring of their daughter’s progress.
Credits will be given to students in all Year groups of the Academy. Students will be issued with a Credit if they fulfil any of the Credit award criteria listed below.
Credit Awarded To: ___________________________________ Form: ______
Subject / Area: _____________________________________ Date: _________
Reason for Achievement: (Please tick appropriate box)
1. Consistent Effort in Lessons
2. Consistent Effort in Enrichment
3. Improvement in Class
4. An Outstanding Piece of Work Produced in Class or at Home
5. An Outstanding Contribution to an Enrichment Activity
6. An Outstanding Level of Attainment in an Assessed Piece of Work
7. Improved Attendance or Punctuality
8. Outstanding 100% Attendance or Punctuality over a Half-Term
9. Improved Organisational Skills
10. A Significant Contribution to Academy Life
11. Displaying the qualities of a 'Belvedere Girl' (Leadership & Role Model Qualities)
12. Special Award (School Managers or SMT)
Signed (Member of Staff): ______________________________________________
Credits can be issued by any member staff (teaching & non-teaching) to a particular student in recognition of positive behaviour and high attainment. Credits will be used as a whole Academy Positive Rewards Tracking System, accessible via the SIMS System.
Letters and Certificates of Credit, highlighting all of the individual Credits earned will then be produced on a termly basis, with copies going to the parent / carer and the Head of Lower School, Upper School and Sixth Form.
The Letters and Certificates of Credit will then form part of a Student's Record of Achievement and Individual Progress File.