Current Size: 100%
Communication - Keeping You Informed
We aim to keep you informed of what is happening at the academy both with regard to your daughter’s progress and the development of the academy. We do this by providing:
- Regular updates providing information on events, and activities on recent progress within the academy, as well as celebrating the achievements of our students.
- The website www.belvedereacademy.net
- Principal's weekly newsletter.
- At least three grade cards and one full written report each academic year.
- An initial Year 7 Tutor based Parents’ Evening in the first term, followed by a full Parents’ Evening later in the year.
- Principal's letters.
- Parental Forum.
The Parental Forum is a chance to hear about what is happening in the acdademy and to have your say. All parents are welcome to join the meetings and to contribute ideas.
Meetings take place in the academy conservatory, starting at 6.30pm.
Parental Forum Meetings
- Thursday, 19th September 2019
- Thursday, 30th January 2020
- Thursday, 21st May 2020