Current Size: 100%
Communication - Keeping You Informed
We aim to keep you informed of what is happening at the academy both with regard to your daughter’s progress and the development of the academy. We do this by providing:
- Regular updates providing information on events, and activities on recent progress within the academy, as well as celebrating the achievements of our students.
- The Belvedere Academy website www.belvedereacademy.net
- Regular Keep Kids Safe text messaging.
- At least three grade cards and one full written report each academic year.
- An initial Year 7 Tutor based Parents’ Evening in the first term, followed by a full Parents’ Evening later in the year.
- Regular letters from the Principal, on progress and developments in the academy.
- Regular Parents’ Association meetings.
The Parents' Association is a group of parents who meet regularly with the Assistant Principal to discuss ideas and initiatives that will take the academy forward. All parents are welcome to join the meetings and to contribute ideas.
We would like to encourage any parents/carers who are particularly interested in learning more about the developments in the academy, and would like to contribute views and ideas, to participate in the Parents’ Association. The Parents' Association is a forum by which we can improve home/school communication and take the academy forward. The constructive views of parents/carers are very important to the academy, and we welcome your support.
Meetings take place in the academy conservatory, starting at 6.30pm.
Parental Forum Meetings
- Monday, 13th May 2019