- The Preference Form/ Common Application Form provided by Liverpool Children’s Services or other local authorities
- The Belvedere Academy application form should be completed online via the academy website
Admission Information & Arrangements 2022
The Belvedere Academy has an agreed admission number of 155 girls for September 2022 entry, to be admitted into Year 7 if sufficient applications are received.
Process of application
Applications for places at the academy will be made in accordance with Liverpool LA’s co-ordinated admission arrangements.
Parents or guardians must name the academy as a preference on the online application or paper preference form which they should submit to their home local authority. In addition, parents or guardians must complete the Belvedere application form, provided by the academy.
The Belvedere Academy will allocate 10% of the available places (16 places) to those children who demonstrate an aptitude to learn Music. Parents or guardians who would like their daughter to be considered for a Music specialism place need to declare this on the online application form, as this is an opt-in test. Applicants wishing to be considered for a Music specialism place will need to sit an additional 30 minute, multiple choice, listening test.
Please note: For administration purposes, the assessment being used on assessment morning to facilitate fair banding for Y7 entry in September 2022 will be a non-verbal reasoning assessment.
The Belvedere Academy will use the following timeline for applications for September 2022 which whenever possible, will fit in with the common timeline agreed by the Liverpool Admissions Forum:
Year 7 Admissions for September 2022 – Key Dates
- Thursday, 24th June 2021 - Virtual Open Evening
- September 2021 - Virtual Open Event
- Friday, 17th September 2021 (12 noon) - Closing date for Year 7 applications for September 2022
- Saturday, 2nd October 2021 - Year 6 Assessment Morning for all Y7 applicants
- Sunday, 31st October 2021 - Deadline for submission of online or paper preference forms to your home local authority
- Tuesday, 1st March 2022 - Offers of places made to parents by your home local authority
- Thursday, 31st March 2022 (12 noon) - Closing date for Year 7 Admission Appeals to be received by the academy